* Not from the Virginia beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake area?
**Please give us a call for a delivery quote if you are not local.
This rustic wooden floor clock combines two live edge acacia wood slabs and polished nickel-finished base with machine marks.
- An applied black roman numeral “12, black circular hour markers, and black hour and minute hands sit behind glass crystal and are surrounded by a polished nickel-finished bezel.
- Polished nickel pendulum swings behind (and is visible in the gap) of the two live-edge acacia slabs.
- Quartz movements require one AA sized and two D batteries (not included).
- Small amount of assembly required.
Overall Dimensions: 82.5″H x 23″ W x 15″D
Available for in store pick up, or local delivery
**Please give us a call for a delivery quote if you are not local